Looking for an auto shop that you can trust to take care of you and your vehicle can pose to be difficult sometimes. You often hear stories about getting taken advantage of or given the runaround. Here at Saline Automotive Service, we do things differently. We are an honest and hardworking company that puts our customers first so that you are always safe on the road. Our mechanics are upfront with every service and will not sell you that you need something that you don’t. If your vehicle can live without it, we will let you know. Take a look at our reviews and see what people are saying about us. All of our mechanics are ASE certified so that you can have the piece of mind that your vehicle is well taken care of. Every step of the process, we will make sure that you fully understand what is going on and what you would expect us to be doing. We will always be upfront with your vehicles problems and if we think you can hold off on something, we will let you know. We are a company that has been in business since 2001 and over the years we have grown and built a reputation in this area that people can trust and rely on. We didn’t set out to be a regular auto shop, we wanted to be better and be something that our customers could rely on again and again when they were stuck with a vehicle issue. When you need mechanical services in Saline and Ann Arbor, MI, call our professionals at 734-429-2886 and we can make sure that you get an appointment right away.
Reliable Auto Repair
You rely on your vehicle every single day to get you where you are supposed to be safely and efficiently. When your vehicle doesn’t work the way it is supposed to, that is when problems begin to arise. Nobody has time for car troubles so when they happen, give Saline Automotive Service a call at 734-429-2886 and we will make sure it is taken care of the right way. We do everything from transmission rebuilding to brakes, and tires so that you can come here and get everything you need done in one place. Coming in for annual maintenance is an important part of taking care of your vehicle. When you get your oil changed, we rotate your tires as well and give your car an inspection. We also offer coupons if you ask and will make sure that you know if anything is wrong or needs to be replaced. We have an abundance of knowledge and we are happy to use it every single day here at Saline Automotive Service. If you begin to have any kind of vehicle troubles such as knocking noises under your hood, swaying on the roadway, a blown out tire, or a check engine light has come on, make sure you bring it in right away. You can also give us a call if you are unsure and walk us through what you are experiencing and we can offer you our best advice. Our number one focus is your safety on the road so we will always go above and beyond to do that for you. If you have a problem with your transmission or engine in Saline and Ann Arbor, MI, give our mechanics a call and let us help you. We service imports and domestic so that no matter what kind of car you have, you can be sure that we will do our best to get you in right away and have it looked at. A few brands of vehicle that we services are:
- and many more!
Contact Us Today!
Are you having issues with wheel bearing growl, timing belt service, clogged fuel filter, leaking radiator, faulty fuel pump or something else going on with your vehicle? Come on in for a service in Saline and Ann Arbor, MI so that you can get back on the road as soon as possible and as safely as possible. You’ll get great pricing and quality work done by our ASE Certified Mechanics. We have coupons available that you might want to check out as well. Take a look at the services we provide below. If you don’t see something that you need, feel free to give us a call at 734-429-2886 because we probably do that too. We take our mechanical work very seriously and enjoy being here every single day. Car troubles can be very frustrating and we understand that, so we always try to give you the best price and get the work done as soon as possible so that you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
- Air Conditioner Repair To avoid having your air conditioner go out in the middle of the summer, get it serviced at your next regular maintenance appointment.
- Brake Service Having your brakes checked regularly could end up saving your life if something happened and your brakes were not working.
- Radiator & Coolant Service Your radiator needs to be working properly to avoid any damage to your motor and to make sure that your car doesn’t overheat.
- Complete Transmission Repair Transmission repairs can cost a lot of money so if one thing goes wrong, it is important that you get it fixed before it spreads.
- Engine Maintenance & Services Make sure that you are paying attention to the miles on your engine so that you know when to have your maintenance done.
- Standard Maintenance & Services Standard maintenance like oil changes, tire rotations, and getting inspections done are the best way to keep your car safe.
- Tire Repair and Maintenance Flat or worn down tires can be very dangerous to have on the road so you will want to avoid this and get a replacement right away.
- Axle Repairs An axle repair will keep your tires from swaying back and forth and moving your vehicle around the road unsafely.
- Suspension Service A suspension service is an important part of making sure that your vehicle is the safest that it can be on the road.
- Front End Repair Service Any kind of damage or problems with the front end of your car can keep it from running so you will need to get it looked at.
- Belt Replacement The belts in your engine have to be working correctly otherwise, other parts of your car will start to fail as well.