Here at Saline Automotive Service, we work hard to make sure that your experience here is different. That is why our mechanics are trained, certified, and insured for your peace of mind. Because they know exactly what they are doing, they will always be upfront with you about anything you need or don’t need. We didn’t get into this business to become salespeople, we are here to help make sure your car runs correctly and safely at all times. We offer many services for your vehicle, that way you can come to us and leave with an oil change, new tires, and a transmission repair if that’s what you needed. We want to make sure we are with you from beginning to end, not running you around when you need a new part. This also helps us keep our cost to you lower as well and we will always try to get you the best deal possible. When you need mechanical services in Saline and Ann Arbor, MI, give us a call at 734-429-2886 and we can get an appointment scheduled for you.
Below, we have compiled a list of the services that we offer that will be able to help you find exactly what you need. If for some reason you don’t see what you are looking for, give us a call at 734-429-2886 and we will be able to help you out. Our professional mechanics are certified and licenced to do all of this work and do this day in and day out. We are always happy to answer your questions and explain your diagnosis to you to make sure that you understand what is going on with your vehicle as well.
- Air Conditioner Repair Don’t drive around in a vehicle this summer with no A/C because our professionals can get that fixed for you right away.
- Brake Services Brakes are not something to mess around with and are there to keep you safe from crashing into other people or things.
- Radiator & Coolant Checking your radiator and coolant levels will help you to know when your car needs to be serviced and keep it from breaking down.
- Complete Transmission Repair Transmission repairs can be expensive, so make sure that you are going to a mechanic that knows what they are doing.
- Engine Maintenance Taking care of your engine is the best thing you can do to keep your vehicle running for as long as possible.
- Standard Maintenance Standard maintenance is doing things like getting your oil changed and rotating your tires so that your vehicle is in the best shape.
- Tire Repair A tire repair is needed if something like a nail ends up in it and your tire has begun to get flat is flat already.
- Axle Repairs If your vehicle starts shaking or you hear rattling when you drive, you may need to have your axles looked at or replaced.
- Suspension Services Making sure that the suspension on your vehicle is working properly is the key to making sure that you are safe on the road.
- Front End Repair If something goes wrong with the front of your vehicle, rest assured knowing that our mechanics will find out what is going on and fix it.
- Belt Replacement Replacing your belts when they need it will make sure that your engine is running smoothly and that you don’t break down.